About Scott Boyar CPA:
Scott Boyar has a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Accounting from Long Island University in Brooklyn, New York and pursued graduate studies toward a Masters in Taxation at Pace University in New York City.
Scott resides in Charlotte, NC with his wife and school age son. He has a passion for his work and earnestly wants to help his clients achieve their life goals through financial solutions that are sound and cost effective.
Scott Boyar, CPA Credentials and Membership
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Society of Accountants
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor
- Member of The Financial Planning Association of Charlotte
Scott Boyar, CPA Licenses & Designations
- Certified Public Accountant North Carolina (Certificate # 34883) And New York (Certificate # 40494) (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner™Professional (CFP®)