Do I Need A CPA?
It’s Not What You Earn, Its What You Keep After Taxes!
Miss a crucial credit or deduction and you can end up paying thousands more than you really have to in taxes.
1. Do you have a complex set of deductions to deal with?
It takes a professional to sort out exactly what the IRS will accept and what it won’t.
2. Are you self employed or a freelancer?
Your accountant can make sure you are getting all the deductions you deserve.
3. Do you run a small business?
It is imperative that you don’t miss certain applicable taxes and find yourself in a bind at a later date with large fines.
4. Having trouble organizing tax records, receipts and other documents?
Your accountant can take this problem off your to-do list.
5. Did you have a lot of gains or losses on your investment transactions during the year?
Your accountant knows how to sort through those complicated transactions to your greatest tax advantage.
Scott Boyar CPA, PLLC can help with all these issues. Call us at 704-527-2725